Here are some frequently asked quesions. Call us if you have any unanswered questions
- How far can I take the UTV? -- We only allow the UTVs to be ridden within a 50 mile radius of our location.
- What is the age limit for riding a UTV? -- You must be over the age of 18 to rent or operate the vehicle with a valid Driver's License. Passengers cannot be younger than 8 years of age.
- What if I run out of gas? -- All rentals start with a full tank of fuel and can usually be ridden a full day. If you plan extensive riding or have a multi-day rental, you might want to have a gas can with you to fill up as needed. All rentals should be returned with a full tank of 91 Octane Fuel.
- Is there a deposit? -- UTVs have a $2.200.00 which is released upon return of the rental with no damage. Trailers have a $400.00 deposit.
- What if I get lost? We recommend the use of ONX off road GPS or other navigation app. All UTVs have a GPS locator so we can find the vehicle if you get lost. DO NOT LEAVE THE VEHICLE as that is the best way for us to locate you.
- What should I wear? -- We recommend long sleeve shirts and long pants. You should wear closed-toe shoes and bring sunscreen.
- Do I need any special equipment? -- The State of Arizona requires helmets for anyone under the age of 18 and eye protection for operators but recommended for everyone. We also recommend a gaiter for face protection and sunscreen. We rent helmets and goggles and sell gaiters as well. Check out our SWAG page.
- What should I bring with me? -- We recommend you bring sunscreen, plenty of water and any snacks you might want. If you are on a tour, we do provide drinks and snacks.
- Why do I need a gaiter (face protection) and goggle?. -- Eye protection such as goggles or safety glasses are required by AZ State Law. Gaiters are important since UTVs tend to kick up a lot of dust and/or mud while driving and also they decrease the amount of wind noise in the ears. Finally, Gaiters keep the bugs out of your teeth!
- What is the cancellation policy? -- There is a 72 hour cancellation policy in order to receive a full refund. After 72 hours the rental payment will be deemed non-refundable; however with a minimum 48 hour advance notice, we will allow you to make up your reservation within the next 3 months.